Monday, October 12, 2009

How to Add Twitter to Google Wave : TwitterWave

Buzz this
I’m currently exploring features of Google wave and how can I make my life easier with Google wave. One of the great feature is directly tweet using Google wave.

In this tutorial I will show you step by step how can you use it to tweet from Google wave.

Once you are inside your Google wave, click on add contacts at the left side panel and add following address.

tweety-wave@appspot.com

Click on Submit and add Tweety wave in your contacts.

Now click on tweety The twietbot from your contact panel, on the left sidebar and click on new wave. It will ask you for authentication and authenticate using your twitter ID. Follow the simple screenshots :



And if you have done everything right you can directly tweet from Google Wave. Make sure your pop up blocker is not blocking Twitter authentication pop up.

Till now I’m enjoying the new Google wave application and I’m sure many new features will be seen in near future. I will keep updating you about what all you can do with Twitter wave.

Source: ShoutMeloud