Sunday, November 29, 2009

Learn Stunning Facts On Twitter With #omgfacts

Buzz this

#omgfacts is currently the top trending topic on Twitter and my curiosity brought me to the profile of @omgfacts.

I must say I was really amazed by the number of stunning facts being tweeted. While they are not facts that would help you win a client or improve your skill set, these tweets really make you go ‘OMG!’.




Here are some of my favorites:

earth

#1. The Earth gets 100 tons heavier every day due to falling space dust. #omgfacts

hurricane-ivan

#2. In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all of the world’s nuclear weapons combined. #omgfacts

adolf hitler

#3. Hitler was voted Time Magazine’s “Man of the Year” in 1938. #omgfacts

headphone

#4. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times. #omgfacts

http://www.simplybutterflies.com/Images/Butterflies/Hands%20releasing%20butterflies.jpg

#5. Butterflies taste with their feet. #omgfacts

I’m a fan of his tweets. Follow @omgfacts if you wish to receive these stunning facts.