Thursday, November 26, 2009

Win a Google Wave Invite with Bmiint

Buzz this
Hi I know everyone of you or at least most of you are looking for Google wave invitation and I really wish if I can invite everyone here.


The problem is I already got enormous request from Google wave invitation and I have only 16 invites left now. So to make it fair, I have come with an idea on who will get this invitation.


I will be running this giveaway for a week from today. All you need to do is:

1. Subscribe Us

Enter your email address:


Delivered by Bmiint


2. Comment or Tweet on our maximum blog post:



I will be giving away 16 Google Wave to Bmiint readers and participation is very easy. I have installed My top commentator plugin, that will help me to keep track of all who is commenting here at Bmiint and no. of times he has commented on different posts.

I will be running this giveaway from 8th December 2009. All you need to do is, Comment on Bmiint Different posts (minimum any 15 post). Top 16 commentator will get the Google Wave invite instantly.

or


Tweet at least 10 useful posts from Bmiint including this post, you can see Tweet button at the top of this article. Make sure you add a comment on this post, including your tweet link, so that we can confirm your participation.
Also use the all new orkut share button to share any post on Bmiint with your orkut friends.


Some tips and rules to be followed:
No keyword in name, use your real name when filling the comment form. You also need to enter the same email address, so that I can keep track of your no. of comments.

Any comments like “Nice info”, “Good Share” will not be counted. You need to add values to posts.
To spice up your comments, you can signup for Gravatar to show an image with your comment.
To speed up your comment you can also install Easy comment firefox plugin.

The only reason I have to come up with this contest, because I need to be fair with this invitation and I can only invite few people. So all you need to do is read useful posts from the past and add useful comments.

You can also write about this giveaway on your blog with link to this article, this will increase your no. of comments to +15.
One comment = 1 point.
One blog post with link to this article : +15

Contest closes on December 24th 2009