Saturday, October 03, 2009

Google Integrated Chat With Orkut

Buzz this
Google Talk is now gets fully integrated with Orkut. This was the most awaited feature. Today when I open my Orkut account I saw a message from orkut team. I was already aware of this feature but I was waiting for Orkut team to integrate this feature in my profile. Now you can chat with your friends without leaving your Orkut account.


Integration of Google Talk with Orkut allows you to :
  • chat with your orkut friends in real time from directly within orkut
  • control which of your orkut friends can chat with you
  • chat with your Google Talk and Gmail chat contacts
  • visit different orkut pages while keeping your chatboxes open

You can control which of your friends can chat with you from your settings tab.


I am very happy with this new feature of Orkut. If this feature is not added to your profile yet, then watch this video to know how chatting on Orkut works:


Please share your experience with us what you think about this new feature.