Sunday, November 08, 2009

Grab 30 New Orkut Invites from Bmiint

Buzz this

Few Days back I told you about Whats on New Orkut and How t0 Add up your favourite Images / Videos in About Me Section in New Orkut , I realize looking at immense orkut invitations request. I should give some invitation from myself and here I’m giving away 30

Orkut invitation starting from tomorrow. I will be giving away 1 invitation every day.

orkut-invitation

How you can participate in this free Orkut Invitation giveaway?

All you need to do is :


1. Comment on my blog contest (#):

Hi I know everyone of you or at least most of you are looking for New Orkut invitation and I really wish if I can invite everyone here.

The problem is I already got enormous request from New Orkut invitation and I have only 30 invites left now. So to make it fair, I have come with an idea on who will get this invitation.

I will be giving away 30 New Orkut invitation to Bmiint readers and participation is very easy.

I have installed My top commentator plugin, that will help me to keep track of all who is

commenting here at Bmiint and no. of times he has commented on different posts.

I will be running this giveaway for a week from today, (ie from 8th december 2009). All you need to do is,

Comment on Bmiint Different posts as much as you can. Top 30 commentator after a week will get the New Orkut invitation instantly.

Tweet atleast 3 useful posts from Bmiint including this post, you can see Tweet button at the top of this article.

Make sure you add a comment on this post, including your tweet link, so that we can confirm your participation.

Some rules to follow

  1. No keyword in name, use your real name when filling the comment form. You also need to enter the same email address, so that I can keep track of your no. of comments.
  2. Any comments like “Nice info”, “Good Share” will not be counted. You need to add values to posts.
  3. To spice up your comments, you can signup for Gravatar to show an image with your comment.
  4. To speed up your comment you can also install Easy comment firefox plugin.

The only reason I have to come up with this contest, because I need to be fair with this invitation and I can only invite few people. So all you need to do is read useful posts from the past and add useful comments.

You can also write about this giveaway on your blog with link to this article, this will increase your no. of comments to +15.

  1. One comment = 1 point.
  2. One blog post with link to this article : +15


2. Join and Be active part of our Bmiint Community (#)

3. Add me on Orkut, Facebook and Twitter.

4. Follow us on our Facebook Page.
(You can see that on the sidebar in Bmiint)

5. Subscribe to Bmiint feeds, either by email or sms (#)

6. Leave your Email address as a comment. (#)

7. Tweet this post on twitter (Use tweetmeme plugin at the top right) ( Leave Tweeted link)

( All #'s to be done compulsorily, in order to qualify for an invite )