Monday, December 07, 2009

Search engines say "Facebook is.... "

Buzz this
Here is an interesting fact about search engines.. I just searched upon some of the commonly used search engine on "Facebook is..." the following are screen shots of what the results where on various search engines.

Firstly when talking about the internet giant, Google gave me the follow results


Google gave me about 10 options. The funny among that was facebook is for losers with a search result of 3,110,000.


Now secondly talking about Microsoft's Bing, following were the results:


Bing only an option of 8, where as google gave me 10. The funniest search suggestion was facebook is for old people.


Now when talking about the most talked search engine ie. Yahoo. The following were the search suggestion:

Yahoo only gave me only 5 search suggestion. Among that the funniest search suggestion was facebook is stupid.. lol.. yahoo then suggest me which one is better.


Now speaking about Ask. the following were the results:

As yahoo, ask also gave 5 search suggestions. Among that the funniest were facebook is a scam.


Now speaking again about Microsoft's MSN, the following were the search suggestion:



since msn is been intergrated with Bing search engine. it gave the same results what bing gave me. As said earlier the funniest search suggestion was facebook is for old people.


So readers tell me out which was the funniest search suggestions as comments below. Do follow our facebook page, Click here.


Also Read - [Warning] - New Facebook Chat v2.0 app is a phisher scam!!